martes, 21 de mayo de 2013

LISTEN AND REPEAT!!!


Helloooooo, we are going to study new words and you are going to have a lot of fun, you will see. jejej

This video will help you to know all the words of your day. You are going to acquire new vocabulary. Don't forget to repeat each word that you are going to hear. Let's start.




Activity 1:

Ben writes about his afternoon. Read the text.

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
Three times a week I stay at school in the afternoon because I have football training (on Mondays and Thursdays) and on Fridays I have Music Club. I have lunch at the school canteen and then I go to our library and I do my homework. After my extracurricular activities I go home. It takes me about ten minutes to get home by bus. Before dinner I usually have a shower and watch my favourite TV series. I always have dinner with my family. Then I play on the computer, listen to music or read. I never go to bed late.
Put the sentences together

1. Ben stays at school in the afternoon .
2. On Fridays he has
3. I have lunch
4. I have football training
5. He does his homework

6 comentarios:

  1. Hello Katia:
    This activity is very interesting for children, because this actions are repeated every day, therefore they are know to them.
    Another way to do the activity, is to repeat the action speaking and the movement. In this way the students will have fun more.
    Cristina

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Katia,
    Could you please explain the way you did this activity? I find it so interesting, especially because the children can fill the gap directly in the web. Do you think it could be positive receiving the assesment too?
    Congratulations for this good job!
    Patricia

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Katia!
    I think your blog is really attractive for children, it is very colored. I love this activity, but I have a little problem, I cannot correct my answers. Can you tell me where I can check them? Thank you very much!!!
    Ana Rico

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Ana,
      Thanks for the advice, I've forgotten to put it on...;)

      Eliminar
  4. Hello Katia,

    I like your suggestion to work with daily routines in the English class. I find them very important for children, who are already familiar with them in their monther tongue. This fact will provide us with support when introducing them in the classroom. The video is also of help to consolidate the learning of the new vocabulary.
    As to the exercise, I would like to know which software or whatever you have used.
    Thank you very much!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Inma,
    Thanks for your comment. The software that I've used is Hotpotatoe...the thing is that I have to do more changes....but I have used that software.
    Regards,
    Katia

    ResponderEliminar